The Global University Alliance community has an international panel of judges that has been carefully put together to give input, rate, analyse, compare and vote to give out different awards.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Is the award given to those who through their lifetime achievements have influenced ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions in a way nobody else has. The Lifetime Achievement Award was within 14 years only given out twice.
- Frontrunner Award: The Frontrunner Award is given to persons or a team that are outperforming others in ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions.
- Innovation & Transformation Award: The Innovation & Transformation Award is given to a team or organization that have demonstrated exceptional change management, transformation, optimization and/or innovating in a project and/or organizational aspects.
- Enterprise Modelling Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise modelling skills within the areas of business, value, process, service, capability, information and/or data modelling.
- Enterprise Engineering Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise engineering skills within requirements engineering, Lifecycle Management, Agile, Enterprise Tiering, Quality, Testing, Decomposition & Composition, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise architecture skills in structuring and putting into context the business, information system and/or technology layer components.
- Rising Star Award: Is the award given to the person, team and/or organization that have been identified to be rising stars, and are those who have demonstrated exceptional skills within enterprise modelling, enterprise engineering or enterprise architecture skills within a project or organization.
- Practitioner Award: Is the award given to the person or team that has brought enterprise modelling, enterprise engineering or enterprise architecture to new levels.
The international panel of judges are a unique mix of academic and industry peers/leaders that have been carefully put together to give input, rate, analyse, compare and vote the people, teams and organizations. The panel is made up of the following 15 people/organizations:
|Professor Mark von Rosing||Global University Alliance||Denmark|
|Fred Cummins||OMG Co-chairman||USA|
|Mikael Munck||CIO at Saxo Bank||Denmark|
|Henk Kuil||LEAD Enterprise Architect at KLM/AirFrance||The Netherlands|
|Rod Peacock||Chief Architect at European Patent Office||The Netherlands|
|Bas Bach||LEAD Enterprise Architect at Dutch Railway||The Netherlands|
|Dickson Hunja||VP of Enterprise Standards for ANZ Region||Australia|
|Steve Durbin||CEO of Information Security Forum||UK|
|Krzysztof Skurzak||NATO C3 Architecture & Design||Belgium|
|Professor Simon Polovina||Global University Alliance and Panel Judge||UK|
|Professor Wim Laurier||Global University Alliance and Panel Judge||Belgium|
|Professor Hans Scheruhn||University of Harz and Panel Judge||Germany|
|Professor Maxim Arzumanyan||University of St. Petersburg and Panel Judge||Russia|
|Georg Etzel||Co-CEO at LEADing Practice and Panel Judge||Germany|